Due to increasing client demand and business success there is an opportunity for an Associate Planner to join our enthusiastic team. This is a challenging role that offers a unique insight into the operations of some of Australia’s most awarded financial planners. This role is ideal for someone looking for a position to bridge the gap from theory to practice. This role will enable the successful candidate to transition into a Financial Planner after completing a comprehensive apprenticeship. If being the best Financial Planner possible and making a meaningful, positive difference to the lives of others is important to you, this could be the role you are looking for.
Tupicoffs is an award winning, independent financial planning practice based in the Brisbane CBD. This exciting opportunity to join our team as Associate Planner will see you playing a key role in successful delivery and implementation of advice for our clients.
In this role you will assist the Practice Principle service his clients. Working one on one with the planner you will have a chance to make a meaningful contribution to the advice process. This role offers a mix of client interaction/management, advice support, various administrative duties, and will require you to work with Client Service Managers, Paraplanners and Financial Planners.
Typical clients are 50-70 year old business owners and retired business owners with between $2-10million in investments. We take our promise of worrying about people's money seriously and this role will present many opportunities to provide solutions.
Your Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
• Draft responses to client email enquiries.
• Preparation of meeting agendas.
• Attend all appointments and complete file notes.
• Assist supervisors and support stakeholders, such as Paraplanning, with general business and client/procedural queries.
• Participate in client strategy discussions.
• Prepare and review Record of Advice e.g. term deposit recommendations, investment recommendations, rollovers, etc.
To be successful in the role you will require
• Formal qualifications in financial planning or a related discipline, preferably with a CFP certification.
• Product and Financial Planning knowledge including an understanding of the regulatory environment affecting the Financial Services industry
• Strong communication and organisational skills coupled with strong attention to detail.
• Strong technical knowledge and a high level of understanding of all aspects of the financial planning process
• High level resourcefulness and initiative
• An interest in developing knowledge in financial planning
• Positive attitude and a approachable personality
• Strong ethical values
Benefits of a career at Tupicoffs
• Work in an independent financial planning practice
• Competitive remuneration and rewards
• Encourage and support ongoing professional development
• Opportunities for personal growth and career development
• Excellent team environment
• Equal opportunity employer
This role is normally only offered to internal candidates moving into advisory roles. Due to the successful career management process in place internal candidates are happily employed in different roles.
• Please note that application letters and resumes must be submitted in PDF format to email@example.com
• Resumes without an application letter will not be considered