Client Service Manager
Are you passionate about providing exceptional client service and wanting to have it as a career?
Do you have experience in the finance industry?
Would you like to be a part of and contribute to a dynamic and fun work environment?
Tupicoffs is looking for a Client Service Manager to join our current team. Located in Brisbane CBD, Tupicoffs is the most awarded financial planning practice in the country and is independent from product providers in order to provide tailored fee-for-service advice.
The key responsibility of this role will focus on providing a high level of customer service.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO
Implement investment recommendations for clients precisely and without delay. This requires the maintenance of a pipeline of current implementation in progress.
- Ensure all investment transactions receive dual sign off prior to implementation
- Liaise with retail super funds to accurately obtain and record information on a client's account to assist the Planner prepare strategic advice.
- Prepare all application forms and third party correspondence for new and existing clients subject to a briefing from the Planner.
- Maintain the currency of the client database, client portfolios and product information
- Assist with the preparation of client review reports
- Setup and maintain Money Market term deposits for clients;.
- Project manage the timely distribution of financial year tax reports to clients and their accountants each year
- Review client cash balance reports on a weekly basis and identify matters that need to be brought to the attention of the Planner.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE YOU WILL BE
- Experience in Client Services in the financial planning industry would be advantageous
- Motivated and passionate about delivering excellent client service
- Able to follow corporate processes
- Ethical and possess core values of integrity and honour
- Resourceful and creative with an ability to manage and simplify complex processes
- Adaptable and have a high learning agility
- Personable, relational and comfortable dealing with a range of stakeholders
- A time optimiser and able to prioritise task lists well
Benefits you would experience working at Tupicoffs:
- You will develop and expand your skill set in a positive, fun and encouraging team environment
- You will receive opportunities for personal growth and professional development
- You will be able to express your creativity and motivation in a unique high performing business
- You will make a positive and measureable difference in the lives of others
Remuneration will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience. More information about Tupicoffs can be found on our website.
Tupicoffs is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your application letter and CV in PDF format email@example.com. Those not submitted in this format will not be considered.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, only those successful in making it to the next stage will be contacted. We thank you for your application in advance.