- Brisbane CBD
- Boutique Independent Financial Planning Firm
- Australia's most awarded financial planners.
Tupicoffs is an award winning, independent financial planning practice based in the Brisbane CBD. Due to increasing client demand and business success there is an opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join our enthusiastic team.
If making a meaningful, positive difference to the lives of others is important to you, this could be the role you are looking for. As an independent financial planning practice, our advice is highly tailored to the needs of each individual client, without a bias to a particular product or solution. With a high level of tailoring required to ensure we meet the goals of each individual, we have a strong emphasis on quality not quantity in the construction of holistic advice.
Working in a vibrant and dynamic office, this role will see you interacting closely with a team of planners to support them in the development of strategies for their clients. The knowledge, education and expertise of our Paraplanners is highly valued, providing scope for the Paraplanner to drive the strategy development and conduct the research and analysis required in this process. In addition to building financial strategies, the Paraplanner will test the strategies using financial modelling software (XPlan), and document the advice in a clear and effective manner in a Statement of Advice.
Our target client base includes successful small business owners, professionals, executives and self-funded retirees. Our clients typically have complex needs requiring advice on various structures and entities.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years in a Paraplanning role
- Experience preparing Statements of Advice
- Experience advising on a range of entities would be highly valued
- Strong attention to detail
- Relevant degree qualification preferable
- RG146 qualification mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with XPlan software is preferred
BENEFITS OF A CAREER AT TUPICOFFS
• Work in an independent financial planning practice
• Competitive remuneration and rewards
• Encourage and support ongoing professional development
• Opportunities for personal growth and career development
• Excellent team environment
• Equal opportunity employer
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your application letter and CV in PDF format to email@example.com. Those not submitted in this format will not be considered.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, only those successful in making it to the next stage will be contacted. We thank you for your application in advance.